The Koppmann Company looks back on a 50-year history.
- 1959: Werner Koppmann starts with the production of tungsten carbide glass cutting wheels.
- 1975: Establishes his own company in Dürnast - Hauptstrasse.
- 1977: Construction of modern production facility in Dürnast - Am Waldrand 14.
- 1983: Jürgen Koppman joins the company.
- 1995: Transfer of company ownership to Jürgen Koppman.